Pony Canyon announced Deemo the Movie, an animated film based on Rayark's famous rhythmic game, at a panel at Anime NYC 2019. It will be produced by Signal.MD, a subsidiary of Production I.G. parent company IG Port. It will be launched in 2020.
Here is an introduction to the film and its team, via the official website:
Alone in a castle, a figure plays the piano ... Deemo.
One day, a girl falls from the sky.
A castle littered with mysterious inhabitants.
A sacred tree pushing through the melody of a piano.
A girl without memory and Deemo.
A sweet story that will touch your heart.
Deemo: the darling rhythm game around the world.
Suitable for an animated film.
- Based on: Rayark Inc.'s original story Deemo
- Scenario: Junichi Fujisaku, Bun-o Fujisawa
- Character design: Mebachi
- Picture board: Yoshitsugi Yoshida
- Art: Hiromasa Ogura
- Art Settings: Taiyo Yoshida
- Color Design: Yumiko Katayama
- Animation Director CG: Hiroshi Suzuki
- Modeling Supervisor: Shunsuke Imaizumi
- Technical Director: Kouichirou Tamura
- 3DCG production: Bros
- Composting: Hisashi Ezura, Akira Saitoh
- Editing: Yoshinori Murakami
- Sound Director: Jin Aketagawa
- Sound work: Magic capsule
- Song Theme: Yuki Kajiura
- Assistant Director: Yoshihiro Hiramine
- Director: Shuhei Matsushita
- Managing Director: Junichi Fujisaku
- Production: Signal.MD (a subsidiary of Production I.G., parent company, IG Port)
- Produced by: Pony Canyon
- Cast: Ayana Taketatsu and others