GameMill Entertainment has announced Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch. It will launch on October 27.
Pick a side, control your moves and embrace your destiny in an epic beat'em up adventure inspired by the hit series. Take control of eight playable characters with deep moves, combos, progression, real-time character swaps, ultimate attacks and more! 34 years after the events of the 1984 All Valley karate tournament, the rivalry between Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence continues. The fight is in your hands now!
- Two-Part Story - With an all-new storyline filled with unique cutscenes and dialogue, choose to take control of Daniel and his Miyagi-Do Karate students through a storyline campaign. Or select their rivals, Johnny Lawrence and his Cobra Kai followers to play their side of the story. Completing both sides of the campaign reveals an ultimate ending.
- RPG-like Dojo Progression - Master 40 unique skills and upgrade your characters' stats as you fight your way through enemies.
- Character Swap System - Choose your Dojo then seamlessly switch between your favorite characters including Daniel, Robby, Sam and Demetri from Miyagi Do; or Johnny, Miguel, Hawk and Tory from Cobra Kai.
- Live the Cobra Kai universe - Explore Los Angeles through 28 missions filled with characters and enemies from the series!
- Authentic Cobra Kai Experience - Featuring the voices of William Zabka, Ralph Macchio and other top actors, plus an exclusive soundtrack from the creators of the Cobra Kai show.